Seeking Female Native Spanish Speaker,
age 30-45, for Education Videos
We’re casting a Spanish-speaking female for an interactive language test created by ACTFL (actfl.org) and used in classrooms nationwide.
- Must be a Native or Heritage speaker. (Native speakers learned to speak the language of the place where he or she was born as a child. Heritage speakers use the language at home but may have been primarily educated in English.)
- Must appear to be between 30 and 45 years of age. All ethnicities welcome.
- Must be able to read aloud lengthy and complex speaking texts in the specified language using a teleprompter. No memorization required. Performance will be entirely in Spanish.
- Theatrical or acting background not necessary, but helpful.
- Must be comfortable in front of a camera and be able to take direction from a language expert.
Portray a classroom teacher from a Spanish-speaking country providing test instructions in Spanish to an American student learning the language. Must be friendly, approachable, and engaging.
DATES & LOCATION:
- Filming dates: one 3-hour block to be scheduled between April 8 – April 25, 2022
- Filming will be in-person in Alexandria, VA
- Current CDC-recommended COVID-19 safety protocols will be strictly followed for in-person filming
- Everyone must provide proof of vaccination for access to the filming set
- $300 for up to three hours of filming, including a virtual rehearsal via Zoom
TO APPLY: Email us at email@example.com. Include a current photo, and tell us your age and whether you are a native or heritage speaker.